The Siula from Boreal is a high end expedition boot with an integral gaiter that offers maximum protection against high altitude elements. The outer boot affords an Integral gaiter constructed from 2 materials. The inner gaiter has an extra abrasion resistant material with a waterproof membrane. The outer gaiter is made of abrasion resistant and highly breathable Sympatex® membrane. The waterproof shell is one piece reinforced Teramida, with Lorica and Neoprene. Highly abrasion resistant Cordura liner with Sympatex® membrane and 6 mm EVA insulation. 1.4 mm Neoprene insulating insole, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location. Excels in long winter alpine ascents, high altitude climbing and extremely cold conditions.
- Model for expeditions and polar regions that are extremely cold
- Waterproof outer gaiter with zipper
- Outershell that is rigid and insulated
- Anatomical inner boot and insulated with quick release
- Boreal PBG-680 rigid insole
- Vibram Teton sole that is resistant and has great adhesion
- Approx. Weight: 2540 g per pair (size 7 UK)