The Boreal Sherpa trekking and hiking boot is a modern three season boot that is great for variable conditions and packed with features to keep you comfortable and safe. Feet will stay dry thanks to the premium waterproof 2.6mm, split leather construction and Boreals Dryline membrane that also allows feet to breath at the same time. For superior comfort the Sherpa Boot cuts away at the back of the ankle to give little freedom and flex when walking, while the heavy duty Vibram Viking, Dual density sole reduces fatigue and offers great grip on wide range of surfaces.
- 2.6 mm waterproof leather upper fabric and Lorica
- Resistant to weather conditions and tough on rugged terrain
- System for improving flexibility
- Dry-Line® membrane system for absolute waterproofness and breathability
- Vibram Viking sole with great adhesion and wear resistance
- Approx. Weight: 1310 g per pair (Size 7 UK)