This rock climbing shoe is designed for the most demanding climbers. The Satori offers a great fit, support and sensitivity and excellent toe hooking ability and the multi-coloured design adds a touch of style.
Ideal shoe for overhanging climbs, bouldering and gym. Zenith rubber provides an outstanding grip and is one of the stickiest rubbers on the market.
Excellent performance for bouldering or overhangs, the Satori is ideal for difficult, technical climbs as well as for indoor climbing wall training.
A glove-like fit allows maximum sensitivity and the leather bottom closure is stitched to the inner sole with zig-zag stitching for a lightweight, sensitive and flexible design which is perfect for convex lasts.
- High quality Split leather upper with superb-adjustable M2Fit system.
- Integrated elastic tongue.
- Optimum fit from "Wrap Rand"
- High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System.
- Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size.
- Slip-lasted construction
- Excellent toe hooking ability.
- Approx. weight: 470 g pair. (Size 6 UK)
TFS: Toe Flexion System
A system that allows easy vertical flex of the toe area
The stickiest rubber on the market so far, finding the perfect mix of edging, durability, and
the remarkable ability to maintain its performance at diferent temperatures.