The Boreal Lynx has medium stiffness and features the very adhesive Zenith Rubber sole. They are ideal for all types of climbing − from bouldering to crack climbs. Built with a medium thickness midsole with anatomical cutaway (in the center forefoot) for greater versatility and support. This cutaway enables you to maximize use of holds in an entirely new way − edge, smear or latch the inner edge of the cutaway and pull on a crystal, knob or square−cut. This technique will give you more security on smaller holds and longer staying power for harder cruxes.
Manufactured from high quality split leather with offset speed lace system and breathable & padded mesh tongue. Great for gym, sport and trad climbers of all grades and abilities who want to step it up a notch.
- Technical model for sport climbing
- Geometric and ergonomic construction
- Adjustable laces with stretched lateral bands
- Suede leather
- Integrated padded tongue
- Adjustable heel with V2 Rand turnbuckles
- Zenith sole with thickness of 5−5'5 (depending on size)
- Approx. Weight: 495 g per pair (size 6 UK)