Men's hiking & trekking boots for mid−mountaineering. Ideal for non−technical use; hiking on mountain paths or light trekking, thanks to their comfortable and versatile design.
The Klamath will keep you dry in wet weather or snow, thanks to the waterproof & breathable Dry−Line® FLS system and 1.8mm Nubuck upper with water−repellent finish. HFS padded system at the back of the boot ensures a comfort and support and provides ankle protection to prevent sprains. CFS front flex system gives maximum comfort at front of foot.
The Klamath is an ideal choice for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy long walks on uncomplicated, mid−mountain terrain. Comfortable & versatile for a wide range of outdoor adventures.
- Dry−Line® FLS membrane is waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Vibram® Nuasi outer sole provides exceptional grip on all terrain, even when wet
- 1.8mm Nubuck leather and Teramide upper with water−repellent finish
- HFS padding for increased support
- CFS front flex provides maximum comfort during the ascent and descent with neoprene inserts at heel and front of tongue
- Rubber protected toe absorbs impact
- Approx. weight: 1180 g
Regular membranes usually only breathe horizontally through
the membrane, but thanks to the unique structure of
Boreal's Dry−Line® system, boots are able to breathe horizontally and
vertically. As a result of this application, Boreal boots are made more breathable
and more effective in water than other waterproofing system.
Heel Fit System is padded for a more precise fit around the heel to create a more secure shape
A neoprene insert in heel and tongue gives enhanced flex to allow a greater range of natural movement during both the ascent and descent