Gloves from the Black Diamond
brand classic mountaineering leather construction for mountaineering or skiing activities. Very warm design with three of the five fingers grouped together.
The hybrid design ensures isolation while maintaining dexterity in material handling. Designed for both classic mountaineering activities and long days skiing.
The GORE-TEX & reg;
inserts guarantee total protection against humidity while the large gauntlets help keep your hands dry and that snow does not enter through the bottom.
In addition to the 300g Polartec & reg;
fleece lining in the palm of the hand, the Guide Finger
gloves also feature removable liners with PrimaLoft & reg; Gold Insulation
and boiled wool.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof membrane with Plus Warm technology.
- The removable liner contains 170g of PrimaLoft Gold and 300g of Polartec wool in the palm of the hand.
- Palm and leather reinforcements.
- Foam padding on the knuckles for protection against impacts.
- Adjustable cuff with strap.
- Temperature range: -31 / -12 ° C.
- Approximate weight of 340 g.