Classic boots with a renewed cut from the Bestard
brand with a Nobuk upper and almost no seams, perfect for use in the mountains. A model with a new last and a plus of comfort.
The Trotter II
have been made with a Gore-Tex & reg; membrane. Performance Comfort
that waterproofs the footwear and at the same time allows to maintain a high degree of perspiration. And its sole Vibram & reg; Foura
offers optimal grip and resistance for all types of surfaces.
- Model for men.
- 2.7 mm nubuck, waterproof.
- Gore-Tex & reg; Performance Comfort
- Bestflex 3 / Normal template.
- Vibram & reg; sole Foura + EVA.
- Quick-lock, lacing fixation system.
- Europa last, medium / medium-high width, with a plus volume in the toe area.
- Approximate weight of 650 g (½ pair size 8 UK).