Since Bestard first launched Spirit K as the first Bestard revolutionary multipurpose trekking boot with Perwanger leather and Kevlar several years ago, a model which later was followed by the now legendary and still going strong Spider K, this boot−concept has truly become a classic and a flagship−boot in their trekking collection. The new, evolved Trilogy is the third and improved generation of this successful trilogy.
As all evolved boot−concepts, the Trilogy is an improved model in many key areas such as weight, comfort, looks etc. It also incorporates the new material Superfabric; a fabric covered with small ceramic pieces, and therefore extremely resistant to abrasion. To put it short: The perfect trekking boot!
- Upper: Water−Repellent 2,2mm Perwanger Leather® and Superfabric® Rubber
- Lining: waterproof & breathable Gore−Tex® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Bestflex 3 / Normal. A midsole with a perfect balance of flexibility combined with lateral and longitudinal rigidity, ideal for trekking in mixed terrains of varying difficulties
- Footbed: Anatomic. High density footbed which helps to keep the feet dry and to avoid early fatigue of feet and muscles
- Last: Europa H. Standard last with medium width, with slightly more volume (height) in the toe−box
- Sole: Vibram® Foura + EVA + PU. Unbeatable relation of traction and durability. Excellent grip on multiple surfaces. Resistant to temperature change. Long wear
- Quick−lock lacing system includes a brake, which locks the lace half−way up.
- Adjustment loops facilitate putting the boot on and finding the correct positioning of the tongue
- Reflecting elements for enhanced security in situations with reduced visibility
- Rubber−protection on the toe
- Ventilation System. Ventilation holes in the cuff help evacuate the humidity created inside the boot more efficiently, creating great interior comfort.
- Approx. weight: 1.460 g pair (Size 8)