Weighing in at an incredible 1,280 g. per pair (UK8), the FF Trek from Bestard's new Fast Forward family, presents indeed a totally new concept in today's trekking boot market.
Adding the advantage of its extremely low weight, its minimalist design and the Close Fit System technology also provide outstanding comfort and precision, whereas the TMS System contributes to an optimal balance between support and freedom of movement at the leg, as well as an efficient evacuation of the humidity created inside the boot.
With the FF Trek on your feet, you'll feel like you're wearing a sneaker, but with the performance of a sturdy trekking boot. Despite of its lightweight and minimalist design, this model also offers excellent performance in rigidity, sturdiness and protection for undertaking a great variety of mountain activities, such as technical trekking including scrambling, long backpacking routes on complicated terrain.
- Water−repellent Kevlar® upper with strech Superfabric®, Perwanger® leather and Microtech / Rubber
- Waterproof & breathable Gore−Tex® Performance Comfort membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Bestflex 3 midsole. Normal
- Anatomic footbed
- FF Tech last
- Vibram® Mulaz sole with EVO + EVA
- Loop at the heel
- 360Âº Rubber rand
- Refleflecting elements
- Tongue fixation loop
- Approx. weight: 1.280 g / pair (UK 8)