At an incredible 1,350 g. per pair (UK8), the FF Trek Alpine from Bestard's new Fast Forward range, is fully in line with the Fast & Light tendency in today’s mountaineering. Its minimalist design and the Close Fit System technology also provide outstanding comfort and precision, whereas the TMS System contributes to an optimal balance between support and freedom of movement at the leg, as well as an efficient evacuation of the humidity created inside the boot.
With this semi-rigid boot on your feet, you’ll have the sensation of using a sneaker, but with the performance of a sturdy mountaineering boot; despite its lightweight and minimalist design, this model offers excellent performance in rigidity, sturdiness and protection for undertaking demanding mountain activities, such as fast and semi-technical ascents, alpine high level trekking including scrambling, glacier traverse etc.
allows a very technical and snug fit, without being too tight or narrow, giving the boot an outstanding sensitivity and precision when climbing or scrambling, as well as exceptional comfort and adaptation to different foot morphologies. The sensation is something like wearing a sneaker, but with the features of a mountaineering boot.
- Upper: Water-repellent Kevlar®, strech Superfabric® and Microtech / Rubber
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membrane
- Midsole: Bestflex 6 / Semi-rigid
- Footbed: Anatomic
- Last: FF Tech
- Sole: Vibram® Mulaz Evo + EVA + TPU
- TMS-System guarantees a perfect balance between ankle-support and freedom of movement. It also effectively wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Quick-lock lacing system includes a brake, which locks the lace half-way up to allow a clever differentiated lacing pressure system.
- Heel loop for easy on/off and for clipping the boots to your pack
- 360º Rubber rand protects the foot against impact and wear and tear
- Refleflective elements for nighttime visibility
- Tongue fixation loop prevents tongue from twisting
- Approx. weight: 1.350 g / pair (UK 8)
The new Bestard Fast Forward range means a giant step forward in the new concept of athletic ultra-light mountain boots. An avant-guard design, rigorous selection of state-of-the-art technical materials and a minimalist design, make an ultra-light, modern boot-range with optimal performance in terms of support, comfort and functionality.
Bestard's Advanced Trekking collection incorporates a full range of differentiated technical mountaineering boots which shares many characteristics with our high mountain boots in terms of support and protection. At the same time they offer distinctive features in order to make them more versatile and comfortable during demanding and technical trekking routes in medium- to high-mountain terrain, including semi-rigid soles and the use of lighter, more breathable materials.
Except for the most technical climbs and extreme winter ascents, these all-terrain boots will allow you to undertake almost any mountaineering activity. They are designed first of all to perform faultlessly during long, alpine trekking routes in varying and challenging terrain and weather conditions, but they are also perfect for activities such as moderately technical alpine climbs, via ferratas, glacier-crossings and snowshoe ascents.