All-terrain women's boot from the Bestard
brand, very comfortable, stable and versatile, designed for multiple mountaineering activities and ideal especially for long alpine trekkings on varied and demanding terrains and surfaces, including climbing a moderate technical level and glacier crossings.
upper part provides great performance in terms of comfort, lightness and breathability, while the Perwanger leather and the new rubber sole guarantee resistance to wear and tear.
In addition, thanks to its specific women's last and design, it adjusts perfectly to the morphological and orthopedic needs of the female foot.
- Perwanger & reg; leather exterior 2.6mm, Kevlar & reg; waterproofed and rubber.
- Gore-Tex & reg; waterproof membrane Performance Comfort.
- Semi-rigid Bestflex 6 insole.
- Vibram & reg; sole Foura + EVA + TPU with the toe area with maximum grip, stabilization zone, impulse and braking zone and self-cleaning drainage routes.
- Quick and comfortable lacing system with stainless steel ball hooks that minimize friction.
- Straps for quick adjustment and placement of the tongue.
- Reflective element on the heel.
- Vents on the upper that promote perspiration.
- Approximate weight 1580 g / pair. (size 5 UK).