High-level results and a record number of falls for its diameter, here is one of the most impressive ropes on the market. The figures speak for themselves: 11 falls, 68 g/m, 7,4 kN impact force.
- The perfect rope to climb with in total serenity.
- Low impact force + very high number of falls.
Uses: Classic climbing.
- Single rope - UIAA − CE
- Number of bobbins: 48
- Weight per meter: 68 g
- Impact force Laboratory: 7.35-7.40 kN
- Impact force BEAL Guaranty: 7.40 kN
- Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory: 13-14
- Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guaranty: 11
- Sheath slippage: 0mm
- Extension during the first fall: 37%
- Static elongation: 9.5%
- Sheath percentage: 40%
- Resistance to a factor 1,77 fall over an edge of radius 0.75mm: Yes
All Beal dynamic rope sheaths are waterproof treated with Dry Cover »
Beal Compact Process: Beal's exclusive weaving process renders core and sheath as one, ensuring a perfect equilibrium in the rope and giving it these unique attributes:
- Lowers the impact force
- Increases the number of falls
- Allows the rope to conserve its dynamic properties in use
- Eliminates sheath slippage in normal conditions of use
Each Beal rope includes an individual identification number
Reassuring diameter, advised for beginners, for heavy climbers (Better grip to hold on its greater diameter), and for those looking for a rope with astonishing perfomance.