The MERCURY is a hybrid helmet featuring an ABS shell with a polystyrene liner. Designed for climbing and mountaineering, it offers totally adjustable protection which stands out for its lightweight, micro-adjustable dial and magnetic chin strap.
Thanks to the expanded polystyrene construction, the quality of energy dispersion following an impact is extraordinary. This expanded polystyrene envelops the top of the user's head to absorb vertical impact. There is no expanded polystyrene on the sides, so lateral protection is not optimum. Designed for multi-pitch routes where it is worn all day.
The helmet is micro-adjustable thanks to a precise adjustment dial and benefits from a magnetic closure of the chinstrap buckle, an innovative solution for quick and easy on/off with one hand or when wearing gloves.
The wide vents on the side and back of the helmet provide exceptional air-flow to prevent over-heating and to keep you cool and dry throughout activity.
- A versatile helmet for all vertical sports.
- It is micro-adjustable thanks to a precise adjustment dial and benefits from a magnetic closure of the chinstrap buckle.
- Its large volume optimises comfort and protection.
- 4 headlamp clips are integrated into the shell.
- Magnetic chin strap buckle.
- Large volume.
- CE EN 12492.
- Size: 51-61 cm