An adjustable, dynamic rope lanyard with sewn terminations and plastic protectors for durability. The dynamic performance of this lanyard is greatly superior to that of traditional static lanyards. By making your own double fig−8 knot point of attachment to your harness, you can obtain an asymmetric 'V' lanyard adjusted to your needs. This also increases the absorption capacity and complies with the requirements of standard EN 354.
- Ideal for work−at−height and rescue jobs
- Possible to clip long or short
- Ability to pass intermediate anchors thanks to the 2 branches
- PPE − marked with a unique number which, in addition to providing the year of manufacture, ensures traceability of the product.
- TIP: Traceability, Identification, Personalisation − TIP label allows you to identify an item by writing your name and personalising the unique number of your PPE. The TIP also has a QR code and web link to instantly access the item's logbook online, promoting its management. It equally allows for a new generation RFID chip, called NFC, to be stuck to the label as an add−on.
- Sewn terminations fitted with a sleeve to protect the rope and a pinch to hold the carabiner in position
- Improved security in the event of a fall (even of high factor) on the lanyard because of the use of dynamic rope
- Attach with a maillon rapide or directly onto the chest ring