Small diameter rope Aqualine
for canyoning. Designed to adapt to technical sections. It requires paying attention throughout the descent. The small diameter allows it to be conveniently collected in the bag and knotted easily.
The vivid color makes it easy to see in the water. It has a reduced elongation thanks to the static Vectran
thread. As the rope shrinks it has a tendency to sag, although it has no consequence for its use. If it is repeatedly wet, its length can be reduced by up to 10%.
- Rope for ravines.
- Breaking load 1900 daN.
- Impact force factor 0.3: 4.8 kN.
- Falls of factor 1: 5 (80 kg).
- Elongation of 2.4%.
- Percentage of sheath of 40%.
- Certifications: CE EN1891 B.
- Approximate weight per meter of 55 g.