Alpine ski boots by Atomic
, designed for skiers with a high level. The Hawx Ultra 90 W
boots have a medium last and 90 flex index. Designed with 4 micro−adjust aluminium buckles, PU construction and a 35 mm power strap reducing give in the boot.
The Progressive Shell
design reduces the weight of the shell keeping your feet agile while reinforcing key areas to increase stability and power transmission. The reinforced asymmetric Energy Backbone
at the back provides power and additional grip for aggressive skiing.
This model includes Memory Fit
heat fitting technology. This allows the boot to be moulded to the shape of our foot, improving the fit and making them more comfortable. The moulding process just takes a few minutes. The inner boot comes with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
to keep our feet warm and cosy.
- Model for women.
- 90 flex index.
- Energy Backbone to improve power transmission and support from the boot.
- Progressive Shell design.
- PU shell construction.
- 4 micro−adjust aluminium buckles.
- Narrow last.
- 35 mm Power Strap.
- Inner boot with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and Heat fitting technology.
- Memory Fit.
- Approx weight 1500 g (½ pair size 26.5 MP).