Alpine ski boots by Atomic
designed for advnced skiers. The Hawx Ultra 130 S
have a narrow last and a 130 flex index making them ideal for experimented skiers. They come with four aluminium 6000−Series Alu Buckles, PU shell and 50 mm strap to prevent flex at the top of the boot.
The Progressive Shell
design reduces the weight of the shell making them more agile while reinforcing key areas to increase stability and power transmission. The asymmetrical Backbone energy
reinforcement at the back provides power and additional grip for aggressive skiing.
This model includes a thermoformable liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
to keep feet warm, and thermoformable Memory Fit
shell providing a precise fit in a question of minutes.
- Model for men.
- 130 flex index.
- Energy Backbone to improve power transmission and support.
- Progressive Shell design.
- PU shell.
- 4 aluminium 6000−Series Alu Buckle.
- Narrow last.
- 50 mm strap.
- Thermoformable 3D Platinum liner with 3M™ Thinsulate™.
- Thermoformable Memory Fit shell.
- Power Shift.