Alpine ski boots from the Atomic
brand, designed for skiers with intermediate or advanced level.
The Hawx Ultra 120
boots are a very light model, they have a narrow last and a flex index of 120, a suitable value for experienced skiers. Design of 4 micrometric aluminum hooks, PU construction and 40 mm strap to prevent the boot from loosening.
It incorporates thermoformable Memory Fit
technology in its shell, this technology allows the shell to adapt to the morphology of our foot, eliminating minor discomfort in certain areas and thus, notably increasing comfort.
structure reduces the weight of the carcass for greater agility while reinforcing key areas to increase stability and power transmission. In addition, the asymmetric Backbone energy
reinforcement at the rear provides added strength and grip for aggressive skiing.
Mimic Insulated Inner Bootie Platinum 3M & trade; Thinsulate & trade;
the most adaptable of the brand.
- Model for men.
- Flex index of 120.
- Sole GripWalk .
- Energy Backbone to improve the transmission of forces and support of the boot.
- PU construction on the shell and shaft.
- 4 micrometric aluminum hooks.
- Narrow 98 mm last.
- Prolite structure.
- 3M & trade; Platinum Insulated Thermoformable Inner Bootie Thinsulate & trade ;.
- Memory Fit technology of thermoformable shell .
- Approximate weight of 1,700 g (½ pair size 26.5 MP).
To customize the case, you can go to your < b> Nearest Barrabes shop
and they will provide you with the necessary information to make an appointment.