Ultralight boots from the Atomic
brand for ski mountaineering, the lightest model of the brand, a boot for those skiers and mountaineers who seek lightness and performance in their mountain equipment.
The Backland Ultimate
boots correspond to the evolution of the well-known previous Backland model. Notably lighter due to its Grilamid construction in the shell, keeping the Memory Fit
thermoformable technology for an adaptation of the same in a few minutes.
Incorporates Platinum Speed
washable and highly breathable inner bootie. One-way lock and adjustment system and smooth rotation up to 80 ° for unprecedented comfort when riding.
- Grilamid shell.
- Memory Fit technology of thermoformable shell.
- Carbon Spine.
- Platinum Speed Liner bootie light and breathable.
- One-movement Free / Lock 3.0 locking / adjustment system.
- Skywalk Rubber Sole.
- Narrow 96 mm last.
- 80 ° rotation capacity.
- Compatibility with Low Tech system.
- Approximate weight of 775 g (½ pair 27.5 MP).
To customize the case you can go to your Barrabes Shop
closer and they will provide you with the necessary information to make an appointment.