Skis from the Austrian brand Atomic
, belonging to the most versatile range within the Backland
line, boards designed to float on powder snow, while being versatile enough to offer maximum performance on hard snow.
The Backland 107
boards have a generous 107 mm skate that together with its Powder rocker, larger on the tip and lower on the tail, provides perfect flotation in deep snow and greater ease in riding. making turns.
Its Cap Sidewall
construction incorporates Ultra Light Woodcore
lightened wood core and longitudinal carbon reinforcement Carbon Backbone
for greater torsional reinforcement and better stability. < br>
- Snowboards for ski touring and freeride.
- Cap Sidewall Construction.
- Ultra Light Woodcore lightened wood core.
- Carbon Backbone longitudinal carbon reinforcement.
- HRZN technology in the spatula for greater flotation.
- Profile Powder Rocker 20% rocker, 70% camber and 10% rocker.
- Dimension line 137-107-124 mm (182 cm).
- Turning radius 18.5 m (182 cm).
- Bindings Warden Mnc 13 .
- Approximate weight of 2.682 g per board (182 cm).