Freeride skis from the Austrian brand Atomic
for women, belonging to the most versatile range within the Backland
line, boards conceived to float on powder snow, while being the ultimate Versatile enough to deliver maximum performance on hard snow.
The Backland 102 W
boards have a generous 102 mm skate which, together with its Powder Rocker, larger on the tip and lower on the tail, provides perfect flotation in deep snow and greater ease in riding. making turns.
Its Cap Sidewall
construction incorporates Ultra Light Woodcore
lightened wood core and longitudinal carbon reinforcement Carbon Backbone
for greater torsional reinforcement and better stability. < br>
- Model for women.
- Ski touring and freeride boards.
- Cap Sidewall Construction.
- Ultra Light Woodcore lightened wood core.
- Carbon Backbone longitudinal reinforcement.
- HRZN technology in the spatula.
- Powder Rocker profile 20% rocker, 70% camber and 10% rocker.
- Dimension line 129-102-120 mm (164 cm).
- Turning radius of 16 m (164 cm).
- Approximate weight of 1514 g per board (172 cm).