brand expedition boots with built-in overboots aimed at himalayan and mountaineering in cold and wet conditions.
features a warm and comfortable inner bootie, outer shell and boot covers, joined to offer the highest level of lightness, warmth and precision fit.
The internal double lacing, the waterproof external quick release, the most modern materials and the technical components used guarantee the best for extreme use. The outer boot covers are made of high-resistance Cordura and Kevlar reinforcements. The lining of the boot covers has a waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex
- The inner bootie is light, breathable and highly comfortable.
- Thanks to the particular lacing system, the holding of the foot is gradual and precise.
- It has a Primaloft lining, which guarantees the warmth of the foot and Cambrelle.
- Gore-Tex & reg; membrane Extended Comfort Footwear.
- Shell made of Cordura and 2mm felt.
- 4mm Polyethylene shell lining, one layer of aluminum and veloutine fabric.
- Ankle boot in breathable polyester and microfiber.
- 200 gr breathable polyester bootie lining. by Primaloft.
- Inner template : Anatomical felt + 400 gr. Primaloft + fabric + padding.
- Midsole: Carbon + fiberglass.
- Sole: Vibram Mulaz + dual density microporous rubber + Polyurethane (PU) hooks for automatic crampons.
- Approximate weight of 1,531 g (½ pair size 8 UK).