Durable GORE−TEX® Pro pant intended for backcountry touring and deep powder days. Durable and supple, the GORE−TEX® Pro pants are styled for all around ski and board use, meaning they cut a clean, sleek silhouette while you cut clean, sleek lines in the more hidden corners of the mountain's recesses.
The Stinger is windproof, waterproof and breathable winter protection that is functional, light and easy to wear. Keprotec instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges while you're seeking out steeps and riding chairlifts to peaks.
Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat on the bootpack to a hidden cache of powder. An adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back, so the Stinger fits your body as well as it suits your needs. Expedition fit for easy layering if desired.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro−seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight zippers
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges