Ski pants from the Canadian brand Arc'Teryx
for women, made with a waterproof and breathable membrane, a high-quality, high-quality pants designed for alpine skiing and snowboarding.
The Ravenna Pant W
made of abrasion resistant fabric with exterior DWR treatment that incorporates the Gore-Tex 3L
membrane offering perfect waterproofing regardless of how unfavorable the conditions may be. external climatic conditions, allowing in turn a high degree of perspiration capable of evacuating the internal water vapor generated during the activity.
They incorporate Keprotec ™
material reinforcements located on the inside of the ankles, preventing tears or cuts caused by the boots or the edges of the ski. They have inner gaiters made of Cordura & reg;
resistant to abrasion and tears and in order to prevent snow from entering the inside of the boot.
The pants add ventilation zips on both sides with a PowderGuard ™
mesh interior that prevents snow from entering the interior, water resistant zippers and a Recco & reg;
system as a rescue element and location in case of avalanches.
- Model designed for women.
- Abrasion resistant and slightly insulated fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable 3L Gore-Tex membrane.
- RECCO system for avalanche rescue.
- Keprotec reinforcements in the inner area of the ankles.
- Cordura inner gaiter.
- Powerguard inner mesh ventilation zippers.
- Side pockets with zippers.
- Articulated knees.
- Adjustment belt.
- Water resistant seams.
- Approximate weight of 565 g.