Men's synthetic, moisture wicking baselayer for all round high output use.
Created for high output in cooler temperatures, the Phase AR Bottom is a men's midweight baselayer for made from next generation Phasic™ AR. An Arc'teryx fabric engineered to provide insulation, dry quickly, and offer performance stretch, Phasic™ AR uses different polyester yarn structures on its interior and face to most effectively wick and disperse moisture. Strategically placed silkweight Phasic™ SL panels improve thermal regulation and reduce bulk. Updated style lines and improved fit.
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Hybrid Mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next−to−skin comfort
- Silkweight Phasic™ SL panels at back of knee reduce bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Next−to−skin fit aids thermal efficiency and moisture transfer
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft−brushed finish
- Non−chafing label
- Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
- Phasic™ AR 100% polyester
- Phasic™ SL 100% polyester