The Norvan LD
shoe for women was created to occupy the space dedicated to long-distance running within the Arc'Teryx
footwear range. With a very contained weight, the choice of materials and geometry has been thought to offer protection, comfort and durability in long distance outings on all types of terrain.
The dual density midsole collects the novelties of this model. The first layer of Eva rubber is intended to cushion and reduce foot fatigue. In the middle area of the front it incorporates a TPU sheet intended to protect from impacts. Finally, the last layer of the midsole provides stability and the rebound needed to continue the transition of the tread.
On the sole it uses Vibram Megagrip
rubber with an ergonomic design and 3.5 mm studs. All this makes a sole with good grip and durability on most terrains.
- The upper is made of polyester mesh and a 4 mm TPU sheet.
- Reinforced toe.
- Pocket to store the laces.
- 4mm Ortholite 3D insole.
- Midsole 85% Eva and 15% Polyolefin.
- 0.7mm TPU impact protection sheet on the front.
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with 3.5 mm studs.
- 27 mm in the heel and 18 mm in the front leaves a drop of 9 mm.
- Approximate weight of 260 g (½ pair in 42.5 EU).