Feather and fiber jacket from the Cerium
range. The SL
series is characterized by creating minimalist garments with the least possible weight. Garments remarkable for a great heat-weight ratio.
The Cerium SL Hoody
features a hybrid padding to offer warmth in the most demanding conditions. On the one hand, goose down with a calorific value of 850 fill power
. Whereas Coreloft & trade;
synthetic insulation has been placed in areas where there may be greater accumulation of moisture.
Its outer fabric made of nylon with a DWR
finish offers light and resistant protection.
Minimalist design to achieve maximum levels of efficiency, lightness and durability.
- Model for men.
- Regular cut.
- 850 fill power goose down filling.
- Panels filled with Coreloft & trade; synthetic fibers.
- Breathable and with a great heat-to-weight ratio.
- Light, compressible and easy to transport.
- Repellent treatment in DWR.
- Fixed adjustable hood.
- Cuffs with elastic ends
- Two side pockets with zippers.
- Approximate weight of 215 g.